Behavioral Health Services
Telehealth Services are a good alternative to in-person counseling. Services are offered statewide and are HIPAA compliant.
LSS therapists and counselors have been providing telehealth behavioral health services and substance use services since 2015. If you are interested in this option, schedule an appointment online or contact our offices.
LSS outpatient behavioral health services offer a variety of services for individuals, families, couples and groups. In-person outpatient counseling services are provided in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Watertown and Milbank. Services include:
- Individual, couples and family therapy.
- Group therapy and education groups.
- Marriage preparation.
- Mental health assessments and evaluations.
- Critical incident treatment for behavioral health following a traumatic incident in a school, congregation or workplace
- Behavioral healthcare for victims of crime – if you have been the victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible for personal behavioral health services at no cost to you. Contact LSS for more information.
Outpatient behavioral treatment can help individuals, couples and families clarify their situations. It examines possible solutions and develops coping strategies. LSS provides affordable counseling services. We have a sliding fee scale for basic counseling services based on income. Some specialized services are not covered under this structure.
We are Here to Help with Counseling Services
- Depression learn more
- Anxiety learn more
- Grief learn more
- Family Conflict
- Couples Conflict
- Marriage Counseling learn more
- Divorce Adjustment
- Workplace Issues
LSS is covered under most insurance plans. We accept South Dakota Medicaid and Medicare. Some insurance requires pre-certification procedures. Our employees can help you navigate this.
LSS therapists are Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Addiction Counselors. The LSS behavioral health team includes psychiatrists and psychologists. LSS counseling services are accredited through the Council on Accreditation and meet their rigorous standards. LSS Provider Directory.
Schedule an appointment online or call 1-855-334-2953 toll free. If this is an emergency, please call 911.